Wednesday, November 10, 2010

When I was young,  it embarrassed me to not have the money for the nice things I wanted in life.  I am so thankful for that lack of money, hands on training now.  I learned to recycle, and re do things myself to make what I wanted.  Now with blogging and the world going green, what I have always counted on as survival has become popular and sought after.
Sewing and creating are a wonderful skill.  I have heard it said that creating is even better than therapy.  I agree. Think of the hours on a psychiatrist's couch I have saved by being passionate about what I make.
Here are a few of our latest creations at www.agreatimpression.com

Our new logo.  I would so love to redo our website in these colors

Rachel Designed this one, I love this idea for any room!

I think I want to make one of these for my family Christmas gifts

Have a creative day.  Take 5 minutes and think of something you can do.  Even if you are not crafty, you will feel so accomplished just by adding a vinyl wall art to your home.  It never fails, every time I add a new one, I just smile when I look at it.

Get creative by finding something old you can make new.  Paint an old picture frame and put a piece of scrapbook paper inside.  Get a mono-gram decal letter from us to put on the glass, and Voila!  You were creative!  Easy as: picture frame, scrapbook paper, vinyl letter from A Great Impression!



0 comments: