Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here are a few new ones that I added this week



Are you ready for Easter on Sunday? Not me!! I have still got to embroider 44 shirts for my church for the ushers, and greeters and staff to wear. Plus get my house ready for about 17-20 people for Easter Dinner. Oh yeah, I better grocery shop and prepare the food as well. And as I am at it, I will pick up a few Easter goodies for my girls' baskets. (I did however get my college son his basket of goodies out in today's mail)




All of that is running through my mind, plus making orders for you all as you so nicely have placed them with me. I am so excited that you are all liking my wall creations. Thanks for your support and have fun getting your houses pretty and your hearts ready for Easter. Remember why we are celebrating and WHO.




Take care! Mary


0 comments: