Thursday, April 16, 2009







This week has flown by for me. I have taken most of the week off of work. I needed a break really bad. A few days off though, and my creativity is getting restless. I am not sure what I will be making next, but I am in the mood to play. I have several vinyl wall art pieces to make tomorrow and get shipped off too.

I hope that you enjoyed your Easter holiday with your families and loved ones. I sure had an exciting surprise. My son Jeffrey, and his girlfriend Mandy showed up on our door step at midnight on Friday night. I had no idea he was coming home from Tennessee and I could not wipe the smile off of my face for the rest of the weekend.

Our Church did something new and exciting for Easter. We have been busting out of the building with visitors for a while now, so we set up a temporary church service at a nearby school and held almost 500 people for Easter service. That was very exciting! I almost cried as I watched several people come forward and pray to ask Jesus to take over their lives for them. It was super cool.

Do any of you ever watch Joyce Meyer? I just love her practical and wise advice. For about 3-4 weeks now I have been watching her each morning at 6:30. I call her my "life coach" to my husband. I highly recommend her if you have not watched.
I am working on some new vinyl apps for you to see. I am starting a new category this weekend called "soffit collection". I have had so many requests for custom wall soffit art. It will be nice to have several to choose from.
Please excuse the long post. I have lots to say today I guess.

1 comments:

Elisabeth Ridderhoff said...

Happy Easter Mary! I am moving from Germany back to my sis in Clarksville and I am going to order some things from you!!! I can't wait to talk to you more about some things and see what we can do to make our rooms more fun and inspirational. Hope you are all doing well. The kids and family look wonderful and the kids are so very grown up. Hope you had a happy and blessed Easter! He is risen! I'll be in touch from the other side of the pond.