Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello Friends!
Welcome to Sweet Pea Athletics this nice springtime in Michigan day. I am looking outside at a snowy gray sky and wondering when it will get sunny and the grass can turn green? I am soooo excited about spring this year.

Many people are getting into some new T shirts for spring time. Are you a flyer, a base or a backspot? I have t shirts for each of you. The Got Skills T shirts are a hot seller this year and I am looking forward to bringing a bunch of T shirts and Tank tops to Pittsburg in two weeks for our last show of the season.

I have a photo shoot scheduled with Kelly Scaccia for April 19. You can bet my website will be looking tip top shape with tons of new stuff after that!

Drop me a note, let me know what you are looking for in cheer wear. I love to hear your ideas and come up with new cheer clothes for you each season.

0 comments: