Friday, March 21, 2008

Thank you to my loyal customers yet again! You found me way upstairs at Birch Run last weekend and we still had a great show!

I just really want to personally thank my friends. You cheer mom's rock! I started out so bummed out for being upstairs and hidden on Saturday morning, to selling everyting in stock that would fit your average size girl on Sunday night. I felt so bad for those of you who walked up to a practically empty booth on Sunday afternoon because you never saw me upstairs until then.

I am doing what I can to find a place to keep selling you the great cheer goods next year. Watch for me, I am sure to pop up somewhere.

Thanks again you bright color lovers! I will keep trying to come up with fun and unique items to dress your little cheerleaders in!

0 comments: