Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am so excited that it is finally spring in Michigan. I am enjoying watching sales go from Heavy Cheerleader sweat shirts and Hoodies to Cheer T shirts. A big seller continues to be Cheer Base and Cheer flyer. Thank you to my cheerleader friends for all of the orders.

As many of you know, I am a home based small business. I started making cheerleading clothing 3 years ago when given the opportunity to be a vendor in cheerleading competitions that some friends were putting on. I grew into the challenge little by little and really enjoyed coming up with new items that make you smile.

My vending has ended for now, unless I find a new company to vend with. But I am not sure if I will do that or just pursue this website some more.

Please tell your friends about WWW. SWEETPEAATHLETICS.COM !
That would help me out alot!
Thanks for all of your sales. You are great customers!!

Mary Zimmer

0 comments: