Sunday, January 27, 2008



Wow,
I can't believe its taken me this long to get on here and blog again. I am not sure if anyone noticed, but it's been over a month since I blogged.
January is almost over, and I have to admit it, I am glad. Does anyone else dislike January as much as I do? It must be the let down of the holidays ending, but I have an entire dislike list for the month of January. I am usually a pretty upbeat person, but I just wondered if anyone else feels the same way.
But we do have so much to be thankful for in life, that we just can't sit around making lists of what we don't like about a month. We put a smile on our faces and tread on through the winter enjoying what we do have, my family, my church family and my friends are a good enough reason to be thankful every day. Then there are the joys of my business too. I have to admit, I love what I do, and feel like I am truly blessed to get to stay home and run a business like I do.
We were in AKRON, Ohio yesterday for a cheer show. Although we are once again exhaused, it was such fun meeting new friends and watching so many people smile with their fun new purchase from SWEET PEA ATHLETICS.
Please drop me a note if you just found me this past weekend, I really would love to hear from happy customers. Unhappy ones can choose not to post if they want, ha ha.
Thank you all for your business, and thank you for checking up on my blog.
Next weekend I will be in Michigan for a show at Macomb Community College.
I have one week to restock and try a few new ideas too.

Have a great FEBRUARY, I will too.

0 comments: