Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wow, I can't believe that I have not blogged in 6 months.
Here is a recap of our life since then.
In September my hubby lost his job in Michigan.
In November he started talking with a company in Connecticut about employment.  They told him to expect an offer anytime soon.
In December, and January, we waited for any news.  Sikorsky was on a hiring freeze.
In February Mark got the job and left the girls and I in Michigan while we got the house sold.
The house sold in 10 days.
We found a house in May.
We moved on June 5 to Connecticut.
We love our new house and miss all of our family and friends in Michigan, but are really enjoying life in CT so far.

1 comments:

Laura Phillips said...

Wow! I would love that house as well. Homes (unless you are a multi-millionaire) are so tiny here in SoCal. Good luck!