Monday, October 12, 2009


October 12, 2009
Hoping this note finds all of you doing well. Everyone seems happy and well in the Zimmer Family. We did have an unexpected job loss for my husband in September, so we are praying often and trusting much these days. I thought I would share this with you to ask for your prayers, and to encourage you that we are looking to these newest additional bible vereses to my website.
More and more, it seems what people are looking for is a little encouragement. I am clinging dearly to God's word, and hoping that by doing so, I will incourage you to do the same.
I promise to keep you updated on our life as we go through these challenges, and I ask you to do the same. As best as I can, I will keep the encouraging bible verse wall arts coming.
God Bless You and Yours!
Mary

0 comments: