Tuesday, May 5, 2009
















It has gotten so much prettier in Michigan in the past week. There are blossoms on the trees and the grass has gotten such a pretty green. I thank God for the new life outside. It was getting to me to see any more brown branches!
The Zimmer family got an awesome new addition this past weekend. We got a little 8 week old Labradoodle puppy. She is just the sweetest thing ever, and there is not a person in this family who does not just LOVE her. We named her Maddie, short for Madigan. She is adding to the beauty of new life and sunshiny days.
I put up some pictures of some cheerleader tryout outfits that I made last week. This owner is trying out for the University of Kentucky team for the second year. She cheered for them last year and loved it.
I hope that everyone is getting outside and enjoying life this week.
God bless

0 comments: