Tuesday, October 16, 2007




We traveled to Cincinnati Ohio for our first show of the season this past weekend. It was a family affair. My son met us from Tennessee (where he goes to college) and helped us work in the booth.




The "Got Skills ?" T shirts were probably the best seller of the day. Following those were the cheer base, cheer flyer and cheer backspot definitions T Shirts. It was alot of fun to get all of our new merchandise out to see what people would like.


Our next show will be in Sandusky Ohio, at the Kalahari Resort on November 4, 2007. I hope we will see you there.


If you saw new stuff at the show this weekend and don't see all of the new stuff, please bear with me. I need to get pictures of it taken so that I can list it on the website.


Thank you all for a successful show!

0 comments: