Thursday, November 13, 2008


Everything is up in the air at the Zimmer household these days. The auto industry is not doing well, and unfortunately that is where my husband works. How are things in your neck of the woods? We can all use some encouragement and a few good thoughts these days. Please drop me a note to tell me what is going on with your life. I will be happy to keep you in my daily prayers, and I ask the same from anyone who so should think of our family in the next couple of months. There will be lots of changes happening with us. It is even possible that we will have to relocate to find better work.


God bless all of you in similar situations!!


I thought I would post this picture of Mark and I. We took a 20 year anniversary trip to Cape Cod a few weeks back. As we got on the airplane to come home we saw USA today had some grim headlines about the automobile industry. Life has seemed to be crazy ever since.

0 comments: