Wednesday, August 13, 2008




Hello,

It has been such a nice summer for me. I always take my summertime and use it as a time of growth for my business. I have this creative brain that just wont turn off.


This summer I have discovered a vinly cutter. The funny part about this new machine that I bought is that I got it to put cool looking names and numbers on the back of Team T shirts that I do for the local community. Once I got this machine working and played with it, I discovered that I could make very cool looking wall art. Every day when my husband comes home, he wonders where the next new decorative wall art will be hung. He did tell me the other day that he is not excited about "too many wall decorations". I told him that I will start peeling some down if I feel the need to try out any more.


The really cool part about this story is that now I can offer my customers custom and stock wall art, window clings, and decorations galore. I am even looking into opening another website just to sell my wall art.


I thought I would show you a few ideas about what I have developed so far. PLEASE do me a favor and let me know what you think. I would LOVE to hear your opinions about this new decorating idea.


Thanks so much


Mary

Sweet Pea Athletics

0 comments: