Thursday, May 15, 2008




My Son Jeff is having a birthday today. He is away at college and this is the first time ever that I have not been with one of my kids on their special day.


Jeff is a marathon runner, and a cheerleading coach. He is an amazing tumbler and athlete all around. He cheered last year for what was probably his last year, and I have to tell the truth. He only cheers because he can tumble for the fun of it. That is why he loves his job at the gym so much too.


He is such a busy guy, I cannot believe what he packs into a day. He goes to college,( studying Aerospace), he works a managment position at UPS, and then usually goes right to his second job at a cheer gym. When he is all done with that he runs at least 5 miles a day, many days its more like 10 miles! The he studies and gets minimal sleep to do it all over again the next day.


People compliment Mark and I all the time for a good job on raising Jeff. The honest answer is that Jeff grew up with us. We were only 21 and 20 when we had him, its amazing that he turned out as good as he has.


We Love you Jefff, and we could not be prouder of you. I hope you will give yourself some time to rest today!


0 comments: