Thursday, November 1, 2007

HI Everyone,
I am excited to be off to Sandusky this weekend to do a cheer show for Great Lakes Cheer. They have just merged with JamFest and this is the first show since the merger last week. I am excited to see if there will be any changes in the venue. Great lakes always puts on an excellent competition. This weekend my girs will be there competing as well.

I can't wait to meet more cheer friends. Please make sure you say HI to us and tell us if you are one of our shoppers.

If you print out this blog,and bring it along, you get 10% off of any HOODIE
This weekend only, at Kalahari Resort in Sandusky Ohio, and you must have this printed out.

My husband, the cash register guy, is going to kill me for this. This might require some mental math on his part, so be patient!!!

Have a great weekend! Hope I will meet you in Kalahari, please say HI!!

1 comments:

jmcreal said...

Mary, I am exhausted. That was so much fun, and yet so totally tiring. Cant wait to do it again. Go Cheerleaders!!!